Thursday, December 4, 2008

FE#7 Food between Korean and U.S

A grain like rice and vegetable usually are not missing from a Korean table. Rice is the staple food for Korean people. So, we cannot live without rice, like bread is for Americans. I think that most of American food is oily, creamy, and sweeter than Korean food. When I came here for the first two months, I grained 8kg in my weight. It gave an exorbitant shock to me. However, my weight came back to me, luckily, after I moved to a house from the dormitory, even though I did not do anything for my weight except changing my meal to Korean style from American style. I realized the culprit that gave the weight to me was American food! That is because I ate American food every meal for two months. It is not that I do not like American style food. But I can realize one thing through this case; Korean food is better than American style food for diet! Do you have problems for your weight? If you say “yes”, I recommend a Korean table to you.

No comments: