Monday, December 1, 2008

J/Q 6 Memories with my junior high school friends.

I have two friends. They are two girls of my best friends I was same class with them when I was senior in junior high school. The interesting point is that one girl’s appearance of two girls is very similar with me. So, people often mistake that my friend is me or me is my friend. And people always asked about whether we are sister or not when we were together. Even if some people believed that we are twins, if we lie to them. That time with them, I felt that going to the school is really happy for the first time in one’s life. I enjoyed going to the school sincerity. I think that I can never forget my 14 years old because I can’t say my school life without them even though I spent just one year in junior high school. That time was most exciting, interesting, amusing moment in whole my life until now. We are similar but different each other. We always made up for the weak points each other. Whenever I remind my 14 years old with my friends, I can’t stop laugh because my dear memories with them. We are still best friends each other. I know that I can never return that time. So, I miss that time more and more. I swear that if I was not with my friends, my life was empty. That time, they were my life. And I also was their life. I still love my friends. I will love my friends forever.

No comments: