Wednesday, November 19, 2008

FE#6 Vacation activities

Most of my vacation days were with travel. Every vacation, I plan a trip. Sometimes I traveled abroad. Sometimes it was just travel in my country. I love an adventure. So, I always try to find new things. I hope that I see and feel to touch a lot of things in my life. I traveled to Europe for a month on summer vacation in 2006. I traveled my country last summer vacation for 22 days through only walking on foot. It was a very hard time for me. Some people often say that was crazy about that. But, I do not think so, and I do not regret my choice, because I got a number of things like patience as much as I got the hardship. One of the numerous reasons that I love travel is that I can be more mature and get a wide field of vision after travel.

No comments: