Monday, November 10, 2008

J/Q#4 Dreams? Faith!

I am still wandering. I have interesting to the numerous things. First, I want to become a mathematics teacher when I was study in junior high school. That time, I really like my mathematics teacher so I studied for getting the attention of my teacher. My score was always first of my classmate even though I did not study hard. Soon I was got a charm from mathematics. However I was lose interesting about mathematics after my teacher stopped teaching for a marriage. Then, my dream for math teacher was broken also. Second, when I was high school student, I always was with radio wherever. After came back to school, my first job was that tune on the radio even though I do not listen that. Every day night, I could not sleep well because time of my favorite program was from Pm 10 to Am 2 or 3. I really enjoyed that. The most reason that I love the radio was music. They often introduced the music that I never listen. So, I could not sleep easily because I worried that I lost good music that I did not know. That was my life. I have listened to music from classic to rock, every all kind of music. And I have liked the writing about my feeling and thinking on my blog or homepage, reading the novel too. So, I dreamed become the radio writer. However, it was also broken by choosing the finance as my major on the University. Now, I look like that I lost the way, actually right. But, I got the unshaken faith through these experiences about my life. I always worried for future so I hesitated to do everything. But, I realized if I hesitate and worry before I try something, I cannot do anything in my life. And if I live just for the future, I never can be happy for the present. I live now, not for future. so, I am happy now.

1 comment:

tom said...

wow, what a story! I'm interested in that. One reason the story speaks to me is that I think it would be interesting to be a math teacher. It's like being a grammar teacher, but a little different. Actually I'm not sorry I went the way I did, but I sometimes wonder.

Anyway I wish you luck with the path that you have chosen and hope it's the right one!