Monday, November 17, 2008

J/Q#5 I love alone and l hate alone too.

I love alone and l hate alone too. I know that I can’t live without people’s smell. I love people. But it is not mean that I do not enjoy alone time. I had a lot of time just for me in my country even though I am usually with my friends in here. Anybody often have alone time. Alone time, it means a lot of things to me. Actually, it is important contributor to make me of now. It has various faces. Every day, it change the face depends on my feeling and my situation of that time. Sometimes it changes as my best friend who cheers up me when I was tired because of big test, or a lot of homework. Sometimes it changes as my teacher who helps self examination for me. And Sometimes it changes as my advisor who helps to think a fear about my future that I cannot see. However it also change as evil. It makes me that I have a lot of worry when I was depressed. I think that it make to mature me more. So, I am going to have a lot of alone time for me in the future. I cannot live without people but I cannot live without time only for me. I like time only for me, but I do not like alone. I know that we can't know the value of together without loneliness.

No comments: