Wednesday, October 22, 2008

FE #2 Communication

EAP2 WW
FE #2


Communication

There are a number of ways to be in contact with friends. I use a Korean Homepage, and chat. These are really interesting for me. First, the Korean homepage has many abilities like Facebook. I can put everything that I want on my home page, because it has many boards for diaries, photos, essays, videos, etc. Most Korean people are used to updating their photo and contacting their friends. However, I am usually used to writing the essay about my feelings, thinking, and experiences and to contacting friends. I really enjoy writing and reading. And, I used the chat more than cell-phone when I was living in Korea. The chat is more exciting. The cell-phone has a limit of time. Although I sometimes want to talk with friends a long time, I cannot do that by cell-phone, because it requires a lot of money. But the chat does not. So, I usually use the homepage or chat.

No comments: