Sunday, October 26, 2008

J/Q#2 What is relationship? Are you sure you fall in true love?

What is relationship? Are you sure you fall in true love?
There are a lot of relationships in the world. A number of songs sing about love. And, Love is a common topic of the world. However, although many people have the relationship with someone now, they ever can sure about their relationship is true love? Whoever can define what love is? That is just mystery never don't solve forever. Actually, I don't believe love with guy because I don't know what love is yet. Unfortunately, I never have seen the real love in the anywhere. So, I don't like use the word 'love' even though to my boyfriend. And I don't like promise about forever of our relationship. Who can know? Who can sure their relationship will be forever. Anybody didn't sure about that. But I really wonder to everyone these. How can you sure? Because just you feel that you fall in love now? Many time, I also experienced that feeling like I fall in love whenever I like someone. But I don't say that is my love, which was my love because I know that feeling is always just that moment. After that time, we will be alone again. Whenever I start relationship with someone, I always worry about our relationship in future. I mean our relationship after good bye. So, actually, I scare to start the relationship with someone. I don't want to give and get the hurt to any people because I know we love as much as we got the pain after good bye. So, I don't love now, I don't say that as love.

Are you in love? If you are yes, please tell me what love is. This question, this topic is what I'd like to ask to you. Although my expression is in clumsy, Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

tom said...

Hi BK-
I'm in love- with my wife...but, I'm not sure I can tell you what it is. I like your paragraph though- see you!

Anna said...

Hey BK. I'm not in love with anyone beside my Lord. I've never been in a relationship and honestly for quite sometime I was really scared of the idea of being in one. I didn't know if I want to trust someone enough to let them that close to my heart. Despite those kinds of fears I do believe that love exists that it is a truly beautiful thing.

Masha said...

hi, Bk? when u love with someone deeply, u will know what love is. just wait for right time and right person! good luck!

Unknown said...

You have written wonderful article. Greetings and thank you...

What is Relationship