Saturday, October 25, 2008

J/Q #1 Rest

I did not go anywhere on my break time. Some my friends treveled to the Chicago or the Las Vegas. However, I just enjoy my time in Carbondale. I had a good night's rest everyday without worry about essay, quiz,and homework. And I spent most the time with my friends. I often walked and pictured in the Carbondale. It gave the pleasure to me. I like the Carbondale, but my time that I can stay here is almost finishing. So, I wanted to see everything about Carbondale. Maybe, I cannot get the break time Next term.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I guess it is true that you cannot see everything thing about Carbondale in just one go, though in my mind Carbondale is just so small. I think because it is so small it is a good place to vacation and get away from all of the frustrating things around us!