Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm so sorry, I do not prefer drink Coffee.

I am sorry, but I often do not enjoy the coffee. I think that a cause is my parents. Because my mother indoctrinated me with an idea. When I was younger, my mother always said that if you drink the coffee, you will get the a dull mind. Also, my father did not like that I drink it. Because he thought that the gredients into the coffee would injure a growing child. So, now, I cannot handle the coffee. Sometimes, though I drinked just a cup of coffee I cannot get to sleep easily in the days that I drink it. But, not that I dislike the coffee. I like Caramel Macchiato and Caramle Frappuccino in the starbucks. In addition, I like green tea and black tea. But I do not drink green tea in the night or before a sleep. Contrary our expectations that green tea is good for health, It is disturb a sleep.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Makes a 'dull mind'? I've never heard of that before. Though kids shouldn't have caffeine, if only because it makes them crazy...