Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My love food !

I really enjoy eating! I think that I love every food so often my friends sure that I can eat everything, and I do not dislike any food. When I got the stress or I depressed, it amused me from eating. It is my good friends and pleasure. So, I have many good friends. I like spicy friends and sea friends. I think that the kimchi, Korean food, is best friends for me and everyone because it is good to the taste and the health. In Korea, it put on the table of the most people for meal always; But, actually, it is very difficult question for me because I cannot choose only one. Sometimes, althought it is problem to me because I eat too much, I will love it still!

1 comment:

Anna said...

I love this post. It was very creative to relate to food as your friends. That is the kind of creativity that this assignment is all about.