Monday, September 1, 2008

My first reaction for study in U.S.A

The most problem was my parents when I decide that I am going to study in U.S.A. They did not want that I study in U.S.A because they worried about my life in U.S.A. They want that I get the job, after I graduate my university in the Korea. So, I should persuade my parents. That was hard time to me because my father was strong specially. However, the first, I persuade my mother, then my mother was become my best sponsor. She helped that I change his mind. As a result, I could come here. They believe me and I love them. And, their belief makes my life in U.S.A. I really appreciate to them for their belief about me.

1 comment:

Anna said...

That is a very interesting way to answer the question. Getting your parents approval for studying is very important. Especially since you are going to be away from them for a while. My parents fell apprehensive as well when I tell them that I want to study in Japan.
I'm glad you are here and you did a good job on your assignment!!