Monday, September 22, 2008

"Josee, The Tiger And The Fish, 2003"

A number of korean love the movie. However, in Korea Movie industry is not good because there are no many sponsor. And, if there are no well known actor, Korean do not see the movie. In addition, the actor have the most a guarantee of movie so there are no monney for making film. Actually, it is big problem so always it is become issue. Often, I can see that many actor did boycott in the television. In the past, we liked the Hollywood movie. However, now, most Korean prefer the Korean movie to Hollywood movie except me. I like the Japanese movie. My best is "Josee, The Tiger And The Fish, 2003". It is perfect for me! I always recomend to everyone when I meet the new friends who interest the movie. In addition, I really like director of this movie. I saw most of his movie. I hope that the everyone see the his movie,"Josee, The Tiger And The Fish, 2003".

1 comment:

Anna said...

I'll have to find it and try to watch it.
I haven't heard about the issues with the movie industry in Korea before. That is really interesting.