Monday, September 15, 2008

listen to the music

I do not like that eats only what I likes because it makes my health that lean to one side. So, I always try to get over my likes and dislikes in the all part such as my thinking, my taste,and my attitude. The music also same to me. I try to listen all kind of music and I enjoy to find new music. Specially, I have a taste for the piano and violin music very often. My first working was that turn on the stereo when I come back from the school. So I have many piano's CD in Korea. But, I didn't bring the my CD in Carbondale anything! I really miss my CD because I've never listen to the my CD after I came in Carbondale although I am ready, even eager, to listen to the my CD! And I like a recital more than a ensemble. A piano solo is very interesting for me. And, Now, I am interesting to the American pop!

1 comment:

Anna said...

I like piano solos as well. If you have Windows media player or Itunes there are radio stations on them. One radio station is calling "Whisperings" and it is piano solos. I find it really relaxing to listen to.